Friday 8 October 2010

GOOD TIMES... tattoo love

Saira Kaur Hunjan

I first met Saira possibly four/five years ago, going into a tattoo parlour in Islington with a friend who wanted to get her finger tattooed. While sitting waiting for Saira to come out from behind the blinds, I flicked through her portfolio. It was then I fell in love with Saira's work. I was overwhelmed by vibrant colours and beautiful detail that filled each and every tattoo she created. I had some disasters previously but hadn't had the courage nor felt that I wanted them 'sorted out'. On seeing Saira's work, I knew it was now time for me too to start that journey. I was ready. I now have two sleeves and a full back piece by Saira, which I cherish every day.



Nikole Lowe

Good Times owner and London Ink celeb tattooist, Nikole Lowe has been Saira's best mate for years and now they share Nikole's new studio in Curtain Road, East London.

They are a dynamic duo with the needles.










No comments:

Post a Comment