Saturday 5 January 2013

SEXUAL FRONT


There is a slight chill in the air as I step off the train. I can't wait to see the sea and smell the salt that hangs on the breeze. Weaving my way along the platform and through the ticket hall I feel like a naughty kid bunking off school, home earlier than planned yipee. My steps become lighter and quicker at the thought of precious time by the sea, I reach into my pocket for my cigarettes. I reach the seafront in no time at all. People seem to have fallen away from me, leaving me almost alone except for the tormenting seagulls that dive bomb eachother above my head. I head to my favourite spot, a little hidden natural cove like area under the pier.

I stand still for a moment, my eyes closed as I put the cigerette to my lips and draw the smoke deep into my lungs. Nothing beats the thick seductive smoke of French cigarettes. I feel the sea breeze dance in my hair and rattle my eyelashes. Another draw on my ciggie and I open my eyes. I love the sea, even in winter but now she brilliantly glimmers in the dying summer rays with light bouncing off her waves. I walk towards the shoreline which is not easy, manovering myself across the huge pebbles that seem to be only on my chosen route to the waters edge. I slip and stumble my way to softer sand, still drawing on my ciggie. Finally, a little out of breath I am standing inches away from the teasing waves.  Putting down my bag I start to remove my shoes.

Pulling at my laces I am suddenly aware that I am not entirely alone as I had initially thought. A slight movement to my left makes me jump. A giggle follows. I look over and see her only a few feet away from me. How could I have not seen her, lying snugly amongst the pebbles in a clinging black short v necked dress. My eyes move up from her soft brown cowboy boots to her strong fully curved legs and thighs. Her bag strap lies between her large full breasts highlighting their contours.  Our eyes meet.  Long thick dark eyelashes. Her eyes are startling emerald green and filled with humour. Her long dark hair is pulled back loosely with strands falling gently around her face. Her full cupid lips smile back at me. I feel as if I have been physically hit on the head and suddenly bounce on my one foot from which I am trying to remove my shoe. Panic sets in as I feel the heat of a blush creep up my chest and fill my face. I laugh as I struggle to gain my balance. It is joined by hers, a rich deep inviting laugh.  I lift my eyes to where she lies. She is watching me intently now leaning on one arm. The swell of her heavy breasts are now more of a distraction for me. "Do you want a hand?"' she teasingly offers.  I manage to kick my shoe off regaining my standing and dignity. "Think I have the hang of it now, thanks", I offer. Safely removing both shoes I walk into the waiting waters. The cooling liquid shocks my system so removing any heat that still may remain in my body. I close my eyes. I feel the summer warm breeze run over my bare arms and legs fighting off the icy cold sea water. Sighing I release the day.

I hear crunching of stones immediately behind me, my eyes ping open. Thinking she has lain back into her comfy patch, I am surprised to find her standing so close to me.  She towers over me as she easily steps from one foot to another removing her boots. "You made it look very inviting" as she joins me.  Standing side by side, I look down at our feet. Glowing up through the blanket of water that covers us are her bright pink painted toes. I smile. "That was the only colour I could find first thing in the morning" she says as she watches my face intently. I feel her smiling at me. "So do you come here often?" she teasingly asks.. I laugh again turning to look at her.


The evening light makes her sunkissed skin shimmer catching the various shades of brown that make their way down from her neck to the paleness of her cleavage. Her gaze is intense and her smile inviting. I am scared to say anything as I fear my voice will give away the desire that suddenly rises within me. She continues sensing my struggle "I have seen you often here, smoking your strange smelling fags gazing out to sea. I was sitting down wind from you. You didn't see me then either. I come here after work'.. her voice trails off as I seem to be just staring at her. Watching her mouth form each of the words that she speaks  I am not really listening to what she is saying at all. My thoughts are elsewhere. I am thinking what her lips would feel like under mine; the taste of her mouth; the touch of her skin. I feel myself floundering as she steps closer to me. Reaching out a hand towards me she says "Sophie, I'm Sophie" I take her hand, firmly but gently in mine and I somehow manage to say my name. Holding hands she gently pulls me closer to her, pulling our locked hands into her warm deep cleavage.  My heart is racing and a sudden searing heat flows through my body.  Stepping towards her I lean in to kiss her mouth. I can hear my heart thundering in my head. Her lips part the moment she feels mine and pushes her tongue deep into my mouth. Our tongues colloide at first gently teasing then desire makes excuses for hungry exploration. My free hand reaches up for her head, trailing my hand through her hair, feeling the silkyness of her earlobe, slowly absorbing the warm softness of the skin on her neck. My hand moves gently over her already hard nipple that pushes against  her soft woolen dress. Sophie. still holding my other hand pushes it firmly into her breast. I feel her rock hard nipple beneath my palm as she moves my hand down her side over the woolen fabric to the edge of her dress; where fabric meets skin. She moves my hand up under her skirt.


I freeze pulling away from her hungry mouth. Her gaze holds me firm as my hand moves higher up under her soft woolen dress. I gasp as I am suddenly aware that she has no underwear. Shaved. I pull her mouth to mine as my hand moves over her tingling skin. She shifts her weight slightly so I can run my hand between her legs, but I wait circling her buttocks. I feel her impatience as her fingers have found my nipple bar under my T-shirt, gently biting my bottom lip as she tugs at it. The sun has sunk low beneath the sea leaving a hazy light that holds us moving in rthymn together. I move my hand in between her thighs, I can feel the heat and moisture of her. I run my fingers over her gently parting her lips, I feel two tiny steele hard balls, she shudders. wet. hot. I push my fingers into her. Biting my lip she groans. A stinging taste of blood fills my mouth. I want to explode.
to be continued....


No comments:

Post a Comment