Thursday 20 January 2011

Richmond upon Thames - such sweet memories


I was strangely drawn to this statue of Neptune on many a day. His fabulous body catching the light and shadows during the day surrounded by the ever changing colours of the leaves. This photograph was printed in the local Richmond newspaper. Made my day.







my adventures started, walking around the tiny lanes that weaved their way up to the Park.











Petersham Nurseries. I loved each and every visit.






Green parrots of Richmond fill the skies, hanging off warm air vents trying to keep warm in the early winter mornings.



I Loved this young bull. He watched the early morning rowers on the river, runners and families as they made their way along the rivers edge, intently. Just a little glad that there was a wall between us.




Always Look Up.



The Lock.



just off Ducks Walk - What a find. An amazing collection of 1930's homes. Suddenly felt if I had found a Time Machine. Spectacular.








the walk.... Oh to have been here 'back in the day'




oi mate, aren't you a bit lost>





the biggest snow flake ever.



and then it snowed again, this much!


No comments:

Post a Comment